Clannaborough Barton is conveniently located off the A3072, close to the village of Copplestone. and Bow being approximately five miles west of the market town of Crediton, and 11 miles from Whiddon Down junction with the A30. Clannaborough Barton is a traditional farm specialising in beef production on approximately 450 acres of prime Devonshire countryside.
The premises being offered to let are served by the adopted highway and approached en route to the main farm itself. The warehouse premises have, until recently, been occupied by Devon Swedes Limited, but are now no longer required for vegetable storage.
* 2,100 sq.ft (195.1 sq.m)
* Semi detached
* Solid concrete floor
* Corrugated roof incorporating translucent panels
* Three-phase supply to the premises and a three phase generator back-up
* Roller shutter manual door
* Ample parking on site
* Communal WC and shower facilities
* £5,000 per annum exclusive
For further information please contact Iain Biddlestone.