Acting on behalf of a private client, Haarer Goss, alongside joint agents Alder King, are instructed to let the first floor of Buckland House, Park Five Business Park, Exeter.
The accommodation, which extends to 1,751 sq.ft (162.58 sq.m), is located at Junction 30 of the M5 and has the benefit of easy access and parking for those travelling by car and the additional advantage of the Exeter Park & Ride scheme immediately adjacent. Digby & Sowton railway station is also close by.
This modern first floor office suite offers:
* Double glazed windows
* Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
* Eight person passenger lift to upper floors
* Gas fired central heating
* Spacious communal areas with WC facilities
* Block pavior courtyard and landscaped parking areas
* Kitchenette / staff room.
There are six car parking spaces allocated with this suite.
Rent: £21,950 pa plus VAT.
For further information please contact Mark Beskeen on 01392 251171.